This tutorial is a great place to start if you want some simple tips for customizing our most popular vocal preset—Auto-Tune®.
6 steps for customizing your Auto-Tune in iOS:
1. Open the Auto-Tune settings. Click on the "FX" near the record screen to view vocal effects collections. Find "Auto-Tune" and click the settings icon
2. Don't need to adjust the Signature Key. We automatically adjust the key and scale to match the beat so you don't have to.
3. Adjust Retune Speed. The range goes from 0 to 400 but you won't hear much difference once you go past 100. Adjust around 0-3 if you want more of a "T-Pain sound" (stronger Auto-Tune). Or raise it higher to simply keep your vocals in tune but sounding more natural (lighter Auto-Tune)
4. Add some Reverb. This adds a nice effect to polish your vocals. Go to "Reverb" in the Preset Settings and bump the Dry/Wet toggle up a little until it sounds good to you.
5. Your vocals matter most. It's your voice that will create the magic so experiment with different ways of singing until you get the sound you are looking for from the Auto-Tune. It takes some practice is you are just getting started!
6. Save your settings. Click "Save as" so you can reuse these settings in other songs or layers.
7. Record clean audio! Auto-Tune works best when your vocals are isolated (no background noise) and recorded properly. Learn more recording tips here.
Sky Jordxn: Youtube